In light of what is happening in the world today, RejuviCare Therapeutic Wellness is doing everything
we can to provide a clean and safe environment.
1. I have set up a station with sanitizer that I will ask all of my clients and guests to utilize when they come info the office.
As always, I will continue to wash my hands before and after each massage treatment.
2. I will continue to change sheets and face rest covers between each client as well as change the cover blanket to reduce unsanitized surfaces between clients. I will continue to disinfect surfaces after each visit.
3. I have changed online scheduler to allow for Health Intake forms to be filled out online prior to your appointment if an email address is provided. If you have not provided an email address to receive you intake form, you will need to fill out your intake form when you arrive. Each client will also be asked to fill out a short health assessment about any possible symptoms.
4. I will take each clients temperature with a no-contact thermometer. If you have a fever or any other symptoms,
we will reschedule you appointment for a later date when all symptoms are not longer present.
5. I will be wearing a mask during all massage treatments and ask that clients also wear masks during all face up portions of the massage treatment. If you choose not to wear a mask, Neck work during the massage will be skipped. You are welcome to bring your own mask but if you need a mask I will provide sanitized masks for each client.
If you have any questions, please contact Kylie at 208.705.0725
When you cancel your scheduled appointment with less than 24hr notice you will be charged for the full price of your scheduled service. If you are cancelling due to illness then there will be no charge. If your appointment is able to be filled with another client You will only be charged you the remaining balance of your scheduled appointment.